Shimano's new Direct Mount Rear Derailleur system gives more space around the rear frame dropout resulting in easier rear wheel removal but also allows frame designers to shorten chain stays, increase axel sizes and move suspension pivots.
- Direct Mount gives a simpler, cleaner look.
- Deore XT Shadow Dyna-Sys 10-speed rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design.
- Shadow features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards.
- Shadow Plus uses a chain stabilising switch that when on will reduce chain bounce in rough terrain maintaining more stable drive and shifting. This can be switched off to remove the wheel
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards.
- All-alloy construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability.
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails.
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity resulting in a crisp shift.
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel.
- Durable sealed bearing pulleys.
- Capacity: 35 teeth
- Weight: 258g (checked)
You may also be interested in the following product(s) - Shimano On Sale - XT M786 GS Shadow Plus 10 Speed Rear Derailleur Black ★ ★ At Low Price
Regular Price: $169.00
Special Price $59.15
Regular Price: $25.00
Special Price $12.50
Regular Price: $33.00
Special Price $16.50
Regular Price: $179.00
Special Price $62.65
Regular Price: $70.00
Special Price $28.00
Regular Price: $265.00
Special Price $62.75