XM9: A multi-season, all-condition adventure shoe, ruggedly built for any adventure on or off the bike with its high-ankle protection and walking support, the XM9 takes on the appearance of a hiking boot rather than a traditional cycling shoe. But don´t let that fool you. With its mini power retaining strap, ideal combination of lightweight, waterproof fabrics and high-grip sole you can be sure this stable platform is designed with your cycling adventures firmly in mind.
- Comfort and performance breathable Gore-Tex® lining to keep feet warm and dry.
- Natural leather with suede reinforcements in the toe and rubber heel for added protection and durability
- The padding conveniently placed at the ankle protects debris without altering the movement of the pedaling
- Vibram outsole provides traction and foot control in all conditions.
- The Mini Band additional clamping and TPU heel offer a firm hold of the ankle and heel
- The flexible plate EVA to absorb shock over half the length of the foot widens the potential of cycling shoes to turn them into hiking boots
- Mid-top shoes to add stability, ankle protection and good support during walking
- Pedal recommended: PD-M8020, PD-T780
- Weight: 1070 g (size 40)
You may also be interested in the following product(s) - Shimano On Sale - XM9 MTB Shoes Noir 2016 With Quick Delivery ★ ★
Regular Price: $285.00
Special Price $69.75
Regular Price: $8.00
Special Price $4.00
Regular Price: $44.00
Special Price $22.00
Regular Price: $13.00
Special Price $6.50
Regular Price: $36.00
Special Price $18.00
Regular Price: $260.00
Special Price $66.00