XM7: Durable cross-mountain adventure shoes for comfort, protection and walking stability When you want to retain the look of a trekking trainer the XM7 is the answer. Designed for riders who are likely to spend as much time off the bike as on it, the XM7 delivers the best of both worlds; a shoe that is happy to spend all day providing your feet with the optimum cycling and walking combination.
Natural Nubuck leather and a reinforced rubber toe box provide protection and durability, whilst a Gore-Tex® liner allows your feet to breathe.
- Comfort and performance breathable Gore-Tex® lining to keep feet warm and dry.
- Natural leather with suede reinforcements in the toe and rubber heel for added protection and durability
- Vibram outsole provides traction and foot control in all conditions
- The lace closure with the extra clamping band provides a tight and secure retention
- The flexible plate EVA to absorb shock over half the length of the foot widens the potential of cycling shoes to turn them into hiking boots
- Pedal recommended: PD-M8020, PD-T780
- Weight: 870 g (size 40)
You may also be interested in the following product(s) - Shimano On Sale - XM7 MTB Shoes Noir 2016 ♠ With Reduced Price
Regular Price: $13.00
Special Price $6.50
Regular Price: $40.00
Special Price $20.00
Regular Price: $286.00
Special Price $100.10
Regular Price: $50.00
Special Price $25.00
Shimano On Sale - 2015 Crankset 105 5800 2x11 Speed Compact 53-39 Teeth Black ✔ ✔ ✔ With Quick Expedition
Regular Price: $201.00
Special Price $70.35
Regular Price: $26.00
Special Price $13.00